Terms & Conditions
- The legal rights of the tree, so bought by the customer (hereinafter called Plantation Partner) will belong to the Govt of India / Village Panchayat / NGO/ Private owner/Institution etc, at whose land the tree has been planted.
- The Plantation Partner can always consume fruits of their trees or even the fruits of other trees of the Atmos24 jungles, should they visit the place.
- The purchaser also gives an undertaking to voluntarily provide Rs365 per year for year-2 and year-3 as a part of their subscription; however this is completely voluntary decision of Plantation Partner to pay the annual maintenance charges for year-2 and year-3 (basis the performance of Atmos24 Welfare Society Foundation)
- Approximately 25% of yield, coming from the plantation will be spent on the education of girl-child of the nearby villages.
- Approximately 25% of yield, coming from the plantation will be spent on the education of child of the nearby villages.
- Approximately 25% of yield, coming from the plantation will be spent on the expansion of plantation drive of the nearby villages.
- Approximately 25% of yield, coming from the plantation will be spent on the current ongoing issues of the nearby villages.
- Appropriate information via annual report will be sent to all customers / donors via digital mediums on such income and its usage.
- Atmos24 undertakes to protect and grow the tree for the minimum of 5 years, provided AMC for year 2 and year 3 has been paid by the Plantation Partner.
- Atmos24 undertakes to display the placard showing the dedication made the Plantation Partner for a period of 3 years.
- All Plantation Partner will receive the Tree Report Card at an appropriate frequency decided by Atmos24 functionaries, time to time.
Atmos24 will use the entire donations / subscriptions fee, primarily for the purpose of plantation and allied activities. The objective of the organization is to protect, create and improve our forests and fauna-flora.
Guest Post Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to Atmos24, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Atmos24.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- We reserve the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need to write an email regarding changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Atmos24, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or organization, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Atmos24 or company.